The Resort at Pedregal
- Secluded Cabo resort accessible via a private 300-meter long tunnel
- Located just minutes from bustling downtown Cabo, yet completely secluded from the outside world
- This 24-acre resort is located at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez
- Every suite includes a balcony or private patio with an infinity-edge plunge pool
- Three restaurants are on site including the resort's signature seafood grill.
- Mexican hacienda style resort with unique guest rooms encompassing a luxurious local style
- Stunning seasonal views of humpback whales, which congregate around the peninsula.
- Signature Luna Y Mar Spa features 12,000 square-feet of space, providing a tranquil environment for reflection among pristine ocean views
- The popular El Farallon restaurant specializes in an alfresco setting suspended over the ocean