Perfectly located along a 200 yard stretch of pristine beach on the easternmost Coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto, Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana is an intimate sanctuary of supreme relaxation integrated with nature. This resort offers Endless Privileges® , which provide guests with limitless access to the majority of all services and amenities that include 96 ultra-luxurious suites situated throughout the beautifully-manicured gardens, gourmet à la carte restaurants, bars and lounges, complimentary horseback riding and in-suite private dining. The resort also features a luxurious spa complete with elite products and an extensive menu of unique and indigenous body treatments. A full-service fitness center, salon and meeting facilities are also available. Guests can enjoy a night out with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience where they can travel to a nearby Secrets, Breathless, Dreams or Now Resort & Spa and experience dinner, top-shelf spirits and that resort’s live entertainment.
Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Dominican Republic with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Located on a 400-yard stretch of pristine beach on the Dominican Republic’s east coast in Uvero Alto, only 49 miles (80 km) from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- 96 ultra-luxurious suites situated throughout this intimate ocean-front property
- Created from natural stones and hardwoods; architecture features cathedral ceilings and cane thatched roofs
- Natural, eco-friendly materials used to create private and romantic ambiance
- Accommodations range from one bedroom junior suites to opulent three bedroom havens
- Private terraces featuring French doors that open to impressive views, some with plunge pools
- Spa-like spacious bathrooms featuring soaking tubs, separate showers with multiple jets and double vanities
- Diverse gourmet dining experiences creatively blending European cuisine techniques with local ingredients
- Specialty à la carte restaurants featuring organic ingredients with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options