On the magnificent southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa presents an enchanting Caribbean haven on the best beach in Bayahibe that was awarded the Blue Flag Beach Certification - a world-renowned eco-label, for meeting strict environmental, educational, safety-related standards. Our private world of UNLIMITED-LUXURY® gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, exquisite accommodations, true gourmet dining, the only convention center in Bayahibe, three spectacular wedding gazebos, fun-filled Explorer’s Club for kids, Core Zone for teens and a wealth of amenities and activities for every age and interest. Located only 45 minutes from Punta Cana, nearby attractions include Altos de Chavon, a magnificent re-creation of a 16th-century Mediterranean village and Saona and Catalina Islands. Golf enthusiasts will appreciate the challenge of the famous Teeth of the Dog, The Links and Dye Fore, all designed by master architect Pete B. Dye.
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
- Expansive and spacious resort located within close proximity to Punta Cana, Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon
- Within only 20 minutes from La Romana International Airport, 40 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport and 60 minutes from Las Americas International Airport in Santo Domingo Page 3 Updated March 1, 2016
- New adults-only Preferred Club section in January 2015 including newly renovated rooms & suites with contemporary décor, a second Preferred Club lounge, a private pool with a swimup bar and private access to a restaurant during breakfast and lunch
- Dreams La Romana’s beach received the Blue Flag certification - a world-renowned ecolabel and prestigious award for meeting and maintaining stringent environmental, educational, safety-related and access-related criteria
- One of the most unique Convention Centers located in Bayahibe
- Magnificent locations for outdoor weddings including a beautiful ocean front Wedding Gazebo surrounded by manicured gardens, a private and secluded Beach Gazebo and a Pier overlooking the stunning Caribbean Sea
- Four championship golf courses nearby including world renowned Teeth of the Dog & Dye Fore